I briefly experimented with the podcast format several years ago, but the time involved with writing, recording, and editing proved to be too much for my lazy self to handle (plus, I was loading up on classes to get my degree). For your amusement and/or derision, I present my complete library of podcasts (Each link is a direct link to the mp3 file):
Air Force News Roundup—A very short (and final) series of podcasts that I knocked out in 2005. They feature the Soviet Air Force song, a lame vocal trick to mask my real voice, and my take on the week’s AF news. :
- AF News Roundup 20050418: My Galaxy, My Ecstasy, Oh My
- AF News Roundup 20050423: Pope-pourri and Religious Infiltrators
- AF News Roundup 20050501: Jesus and the Terrorist Burrito
- AF News Roundup 20050513: Welcome to Medieval Times!
Stryker’s Star Wars Geekout–A second attempt at the podcast format in 2005, this time with a focus on a single subject and questionable use of copyrighted material. I thought I was being fairly experimental with the format, but it’s pretty meandering and awkward at times:
- Stryker’s Star Wars Geekout I – 20050307
- Stryker’s Star Wars Geekout II – 20050329
- Stryker’s Star Wars Geekout III – 20050414
Sgt. Stryker’s Daily Briefing—My very first podcast and it shows. These two podcasts basically feature me rambling on about nothing in particular. The title references a poorly-written, personally embarrassing blog I did from 2001-2004 (before handing it off to a good group of folks who turned it into NCO Brief).